PayPal link at end of page ↓
Please fill out your signature, click here for how to do it
ChgoGuy
Old Hand
Old Hand

Re: Nocturia presentation

Post by ChgoGuy »

Thanks for posting!

This is basically where I am at, at the moment. In the next few weeks I will be working with my Urologist to figure this out. Our last discussion pretty much mirrored this audio, but in an easier to understand and compressed form. I really believe the frequent urination keeps my pelvic area always tense, but that is just a theory on my part. However my Urologist thinks there could be a connection that should have further investigation. It doesn't help that the frequent urination has somewhat caused a gradual lower bladder capacity. Maybe if I can put this in check, I can finally increase that capacity over time. I'm only guessing, but I'm hoping if this is indeed half the problem for me, that treating it will make things better and calm down the pelvic floor.
Age: 52 | Onset Age:49 (but I may have had warning signs 25 yrs earlier)| Symptoms: Pretty much all the usual suspects. Frequency, urgency, inability to always empty, burning and numbing uretheral, penile & perineum pain. Frequent urination at night.| Helped By: Internal PT. Myrbetriq helps but is by no means great. TENS to help sleep, and hand held massages of the lower back, hips and buttocks. Standing and physical labor help. Stretches and hot baths. Occasionally use gel iced pad on the perineum. Worsened By: Sitting (being sedentary), driving, sex, bowel movements, tight clothing and underwear. | Other comments: Currently trying L-Theanine