BBC article

Latest research and happenings
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

BBC article

Post by webslave »

Interesting article from the UK's BBC.

The article links to another website (prostate.net) that has drawn (without attribution) a lot of information from this website. :evil:

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-44910438
HAS THIS SITE HELPED YOU?
Say Thanks! by making a small donation
PayPal link at end of page ↓
Please fill out your signature, click here for how to do it
ChgoGuy
Old Hand
Old Hand

Re: BBC article

Post by ChgoGuy »

Great read, but I am finding hope here Webslave, not anywhere else. As far as I am concerned, I give you a hell of a lot of credit for the contributions you continue to give, along with all the contributions shared by others who lived and made it through this.

[Admin comment: thanks :smile: ]
Age: 52 | Onset Age:49 (but I may have had warning signs 25 yrs earlier)| Symptoms: Pretty much all the usual suspects. Frequency, urgency, inability to always empty, burning and numbing uretheral, penile & perineum pain. Frequent urination at night.| Helped By: Internal PT. Myrbetriq helps but is by no means great. TENS to help sleep, and hand held massages of the lower back, hips and buttocks. Standing and physical labor help. Stretches and hot baths. Occasionally use gel iced pad on the perineum. Worsened By: Sitting (being sedentary), driving, sex, bowel movements, tight clothing and underwear. | Other comments: Currently trying L-Theanine