Marilyn Freedman

Scammer alerts, reviews!
Cree
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

Marilyn Freedman

Post by Cree »

Hi Guys:

Wondering if anyone could tell me whether its worth it to see Marilyn Freedman for a 90 minute consultation. Its quite expensive but I always hear good things about her. Does insurance cover any part of the fee?

I work in Manhattan and I know she is on Long Island so I would probably go see her at least once during my vacation time. Maybe 2 sessions in a week off if that would be possible with her.

Thanks
Age: 42. Onset Age: 21-22, then a break, then 27-29, then a break, then 40-present. Symptoms: waxing and waning testicular pain (right only), painful sex and ejaculation. Helped by: physical therapy. Worsened by: sexual activity, ejaculation, prolonged sitting, cold weather. Tests/Prior Treatments: urinalysis, pelvic CAT scan with contrast dye, cystoscopy, urine cytology study, nerve blocks, radio-frequency ablation of the inguinal nerve, testicular ultrasound, antibiotic courses including Levaquin and Cipro. All tests were normal with the exception of urinalysis which revealed microscopic traces of blood. Medications: Klonopin 0.5mg.
Amonges
Experienced
Experienced

Re: Marilyn Freedman

Post by Amonges »

Hey Cree, yes I saw her and she is in my opinion the best. She is very knowledgeable and understanding. She will help guide you in the right direction. She has showed me numerous techniques especially with internal and external trigger point that has helped me tremendously. I definitely recommend her!! Also she will give you paper for the insurance company.
Age:33 | Onset Age: 32| Symptoms: burning sensation after urinating, frequent urge to go to bathroom, right testicle pain, constant left abdomen pain, lower back pain, ejaculation pain afterwards, unable to eat stuff acidic: causes burning in penis and frequent urination, unable to sit for too long | Helped By: Prosta -Q, stretching excercise for pelvic floor, internal massage with Therawand, breathing & relaxation | Worsened By: symptoms flare up when ejaculation occurs and sitting for too long | Other comments:
Cree
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

Post by Cree »

Great, thanks Amonges. I will definitely go for it.
Age: 42. Onset Age: 21-22, then a break, then 27-29, then a break, then 40-present. Symptoms: waxing and waning testicular pain (right only), painful sex and ejaculation. Helped by: physical therapy. Worsened by: sexual activity, ejaculation, prolonged sitting, cold weather. Tests/Prior Treatments: urinalysis, pelvic CAT scan with contrast dye, cystoscopy, urine cytology study, nerve blocks, radio-frequency ablation of the inguinal nerve, testicular ultrasound, antibiotic courses including Levaquin and Cipro. All tests were normal with the exception of urinalysis which revealed microscopic traces of blood. Medications: Klonopin 0.5mg.
Amonges
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Amonges »

Excellent man. She’s a wonderful person, you’ll see! Keep me posted how it went.
Age:33 | Onset Age: 32| Symptoms: burning sensation after urinating, frequent urge to go to bathroom, right testicle pain, constant left abdomen pain, lower back pain, ejaculation pain afterwards, unable to eat stuff acidic: causes burning in penis and frequent urination, unable to sit for too long | Helped By: Prosta -Q, stretching excercise for pelvic floor, internal massage with Therawand, breathing & relaxation | Worsened By: symptoms flare up when ejaculation occurs and sitting for too long | Other comments: