Dr. Arqile Gjikondi, Albanian Nephrologist, intrarectal antibiotics

Scammer alerts, reviews!
carbonevo
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

Re: Dr. Arqile Gjikondi, Albanian Nephrologist, intrarectal antibiotics

Post by carbonevo »

webslave wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:11 pm I smell a rat. I hate it when people join the forum, ask a few questions and then start posting spam links :facepalm:
Wouldnt be surprised if it wasn't Gjikondi himself..plugging a heater up your butt and eating excessive amounts of antibiotics sounds rather like a sado masochistic practice lol :crazy:
Onset Age: 23 , Current Age: 24 Symptoms: Pain in butt/ prostate area, buttocks when sitting for long, pain during sex - especially erections were very painful... pain moved slowly to the left side after reading about the PNE bullcrap. Helped By: Relaxation, massage (temporary relief), the real difference made for me understanding that this is induced by the Brain/Central nervous system as tension, therefore addressing the tension psychologically, not physically. During flare ups I use a strong dose of tramadol - 100mg extended release, works magic for me. If your symptoms improve when distracted or during vacations and stress worsens your symptoms I urge you to:
* Read John Sarno's books
* Read Ezer's story on this site.
* Explore the TMSwiki site and read every single success story there. (even the non CPPS)
* Pay a special attention to Alan Gordon's posts.
* Read Clair Weeks book Hope and help for your nerves (apply the concepts to CPPS).
Current status: more or less cured if stressful events and emotional conflicts did not flare up my symptoms. This does not affect my life in any aspect anymore, because I dont allow it to.
cronic

Post by cronic »

As a matter of fact the problem with prostate its capsule which prevents the metabolic absorption, so rectal induction has no difference than antibiotic shot into a muscle. The problem is capsule around the prostate, normally prostatitis would be treated with oral antibiotics like cystitis.
Age: | Onset Age: | Symptoms: | Helped By: | Worsened By: | Other comments:
ivanbulgaria

Post by ivanbulgaria »

Maybe I will going this summer, to Albania and try this method for my chronic prostatitis, if I go I will share my results...
Age: 29 | Onset Age: | Symptoms: pain | Helped By: | Worsened By: | Other comments: