Dr. Katz Holistic Urologist Treatment for CPPS

Scammer alerts, reviews!
Jon

Dr. Katz Holistic Urologist Treatment for CPPS

Post by Jon »

During the peak of my chronic prostatitis / chronic pelvic pain syndrome symptoms back in April of this year, out of desperation I went and saw Dr. Aaron Katz, a world renowned holistic urologist. I also found out he's a big proponent of HIP and believes it to be stress-related. Although there is probably nothing new in what he told me to do in terms of treatment, he recommended me I take a supplement called Zyflamend 3x/day and another product called Relexin. And also some acupuncture. BTW, I've seen many, many health care professionals and there seems to be a common thread that acupuncture can actually do some good.

Told me he sees guys like me everyday with this condition; Some have lost their jobs, g/f, etc and have even been hospitalized (like some of us have here).

Was a very nice guy and he really understands what going on rather than the "it's all in your head" doctors. Highly recommend him (if you can afford it).

-Jon
Age:25 | Onset Age:21(first major flare @ 24) | Symptoms: Spasms in testes along with tingling sensations throughout groin region. | Helped By: Deep relaxation (yoga breath therapy EXTREMELY effective for me) | Worsened By: Unexplained reasons. Generally has a mind of it's own and gets worse when it wants to. Sigh...Dx: Acute Prostatitis (2007), Chronic Prostatitis (2009). Testicular Ultra Sound: Negative. Urinalysis: Negative. Prostate exam: normal-mild swelling
robertpagen
Old Hand
Old Hand

Re: Dr. Katz Holistic Urologist Treatment for CPPS

Post by robertpagen »

I met with Aaron Katz back in 2004 when I was still on my tour of Uro's. He was quite the nice man but really did not add much to my knowledge of my condition. At times I felt Iwas educating him. This was five years ago. I also recall he was expensive.
Age: 43 | Onset Age: 17 | Symptoms: previously: constant urgency, premature ejaculation, burning at tip of penis, pelvic ache current: semi annual flares. | Helped By: PT, yoga, stretch, keeping warm(long johns) boxer briefs, regular sleep routine | Worsened By: cystoscopy, antibiotics (fluoroquinolones) alcohol, coffee, stress, masturbation, cold