Crisse Morgan, PT (California)

Scammer alerts, reviews!
calguy
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran

Crisse Morgan, PT (California)

Post by calguy »

Well guy went and saw PT yesterday and have to say I have a much better understanding on what is going on with my condition. I also feel better after talking with her and that there is a way for me to get better. She is a great PT and sits down with diagrams and pelvic skeleton and goes through an detailed explanation of what is going on. She says she has seen guys in much worse condition and the fact I am getting started early will help. She also said some guys dont want the treatment but explains to them they will be back one day.lol She also stressed good diet and to stick with what I am doing. She also said she thinks this was probably building for years due to my posture and butt-tucking as she calls it. She says I could have caused myself all kinds of bowel problems (IBS) and back problems. Who knows I may actually prevent future problems by having this problem. She did some internal work and I could really feel the trigger points and muscle spasms. She did say things may get a little worse before they get better but says I am on the right track. I really have to thank LATTE for encouraging me to go and see her. She is actually giving a presentation to a bunch on urologists to push this form of treatment and works with the University of Cal State Irvine medical center urology department doing research into this problem. UC Irvine is well respected medical center. Hopefully she can get the word out and help other guys. She doesnt advertise on her website treatment for this condition because she said she couldnt deal with the volume and thinks a lot more men have this problem than thought before. Anyways feeling good about treatment and thanks a lot guys, I would have never found help without you guys. Will keep you posted on progress and hopefully this will help me get a good night sleep. Oya she has little fingers and very gentle!lol
Age 32, onset 32 Onset Aug 07- frequency was main problem in the beginning-really bad. Now 1 to 2x per night when frequency flairs up. Sore and tight lower abdominal muscles. Occasional burning after bowel movement and full feeling. What helps: Healthy diet(this is huge for me) Started drinking super greens supplament and almost going totally vegetarian to get body more alkaline, starting Prosta-Q, quercetin/zinc tablet in morning helped frequency problem I believe. Massaging abs and doing stretches helps calm down frequency when it is acting up. Wine or vodka after long day. Flexeral and melatonin at night. Swimming and light weights. .5 of Elavil every other day helps with frequency and healing process. Trying to stay positive and not stressing over this!
Richard.N
Sage
Sage

Post by Richard.N »

Great news mate - nice one.
Richard

Age: 39. | Onset Age: 30. Onset Date: January 2002. Symptoms (back then): Supra-pubic pain, back pain, urinary frequency, urgency and difficulty, weak stream, nocturia, (and variously) chronic fatigue, IBS. Current symptoms: more frequent than normal, but pretty much under control. Current amelioration: Xatral 10mg, Mirtazapine 30mg. | Worsened By: Stress, binge drinking, strained bowel movements, bloating, sitting on hard surfaces, jogging, and regularly - THE WINTER!

I'm not a medical expert. My comment is opinion. See your medical professional.
LifeInTurmoil
Beginner
Beginner

Post by LifeInTurmoil »

Good going!! Stick with the therapy and you WILL get better!! I have been going to therapy for quite some time and do feel MUCH better than when all this started 4 years back. I didn't start my therapy for about 2 years after this began for lack of finding a good therapist so my condition had a chance to really "dig in" on me. I believe like most guys here that the sooner you start therapy, the sooner you will get better and possibly need even less therapy than we late starters. Do not let anybody convince you that you are going for too much therapy and cause you to stop too soon! Once I was told by a therapist that receiving too much internal therapy would negatively "retrain" my pelvis muscles. She didn't know her "ass from her elbow!!" It turned out that she was more interested in appeasing my insurance company than helping me get better!! Once I found the RIGHT therapist, things starter to improve. Stay well!!
Age: | Onset Age: | Symptoms: | Helped By: | Worsened By:
carld
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post by carld »

Also important to learn at home self internal treatment as well. That's where the progress can really show when you can do this your self.

Glad to read you are taking these necessary steps towards healing. :)
I am not a medical doctor. Please fill out your signature (click here) ☼ ☼ My Starter List for new members
I encourage anxiety prone UCPPS people to consider L-Theanine
Age, 44 onset age 37 Feb 2006 Freq. need to urinate. Sensation of having to urinate soon after going. Perineum discomfort/burning/tightness, pubic area discomfort @ times,poor urine stream, post urine dripping/spray. All symptoms have improved with my protocol. At the worst I give it a 1 to 2 on irritation and discomfort and frequency. Helps: Elavil 5mg for anxiety and mast cell protection, (will only take it as needed) self internal PT as needed, stretching, walking, stairmaster cardio workout and light weights, reducing stress, moment to moment relaxation, deep breathing relaxation and using a Theracane. Makes worse: sitting for long periods, stress, over focusing on it. Currently 95%-98% recovered. Stay positive, relaxed and control your anxiety.
calguy
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran

Post by calguy »

I hope this therapy does help but afraid to get my hopes up so will just pray for the best. Its funny even though you guys tell me it does get better and I feel this should help there is still this huge fear that it won't or get worse. I think I've read a lot of you go through the same thing so will try and relax. This thing really plays with your head! Take it easy guys and happy holidays!
Age 32, onset 32 Onset Aug 07- frequency was main problem in the beginning-really bad. Now 1 to 2x per night when frequency flairs up. Sore and tight lower abdominal muscles. Occasional burning after bowel movement and full feeling. What helps: Healthy diet(this is huge for me) Started drinking super greens supplament and almost going totally vegetarian to get body more alkaline, starting Prosta-Q, quercetin/zinc tablet in morning helped frequency problem I believe. Massaging abs and doing stretches helps calm down frequency when it is acting up. Wine or vodka after long day. Flexeral and melatonin at night. Swimming and light weights. .5 of Elavil every other day helps with frequency and healing process. Trying to stay positive and not stressing over this!