Dr. Song In China (thread #2)

Scammer alerts, reviews!
garyholc
Old Hand
Old Hand

Re: Dr. Song In China (thread #2)

Post by garyholc »

Lets hope this is the end for Song and his phoney money making clinic.
Age: 33 | Onset Age: 32 Initial Symptoms: Frequent urination Current Symptoms: The odd feeling of frequency but not much else Helped By: Not thinking about it, hot bath, red wine, light exercise, Bowen technique seems to help, getting on with my life Worsened By: catastrophic thinking, worrying things will get worse, feeling depressed, reading websites too often! Work! Sitting in work all day isn't good!! Current Progress : Since 1st Sept 08, no pain!!! :)
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Post by webslave »

mikietrav wrote:There are 3 confirmed cases
So far, but there may be more to come.
HAS THIS SITE HELPED YOU?
Say Thanks! by making a small donation
PayPal link at end of page ↓
Please fill out your signature, click here for how to do it
mikietrav

Post by mikietrav »

I agree that there will be more to come. Even Debbie has tried to get information from me. She wants to know who is the third person with Hep. C. I think she is afraid for her beloved Rob, who most likely now has Hep. C . If Rob has it, I wonder if Debbie will still worship her false god, Dr Song...
Age: | Onset Age: | Symptoms: | Helped By: | Worsened By:
BrettP
Old Hand
Old Hand

Post by BrettP »

THis makes me sick to my stomach. Amazing how people try to take advantage of those in pain, as they know they are desperate and will do anything to get better. I'm so appalled at this. I hope this guy gets what he deserves, jail, or better yet, hepatitis C and CPPS. Fake bastard, but it doesn't surprise me one bit, wherever there is pain, there will be people ready to exploit it for their own benefit. I truly hope this SOB is shut down for good. I also find it amazing how he jacks the rate up for "westerners". I also bet, and would put my entire life savings on it, that this jerk reuses needles, and anything else he can to cap his overhead. God I hope he is forced to take his own medicine. My sympathies go out to anyone infected by his madness. :mad:
Good to go!
ockerdoc
Beginner
Beginner

Post by ockerdoc »

Unfortunately I think he will carry on practising, seems like most people are testing negative but for Dr Song to totally refute the claims that 'three' patients are HCV positive and not even offer help is beneath contempt, it's disgusting. The least he could do is offer them treatment as some can't afford to pay for it. Something happened in the clinic, whether it was reusing needles or something else we'll probably never know.
Age:39 | Onset Age:33 | Symptoms: pelvic neural pain, erectile dysfunction, lower back pain | Helped By: quercetin, valerian, duloxitine, flaxseed oil, MSM | Worsened By: caffeine, alcohol, exercise
mikietrav

Post by mikietrav »

Dr Song is Your typical swindler. Most Chinese in these small towns hate foreigners, especially Westerners. Ripping off Westerners is seen as a power status thing over there, it's encouraged in some ways. Dr Song's main goal is to make as much money as possible, and then close up shop and retire with the blood money of sick people. My wife and I had a sick feeling ever since seeing that crap clinic and dealing with Song. Everyday, the money was the first thing mentioned. It was apparent that this was Song's main concern.

The truly mind boggling thing is how these ex- so-called cured patients can be so loyal to this monster. Even guys not cured, who just come back and forth for treatment {John} seem to be loyal to a disgusting degree. I guess there is free treatment or some sort of commission plan at play.

As far as the hep. C thing, I will say that Chinese officials have been contacted and lawyer retainer fees have been paid. I have a good feeling that Song's days are numbered... I can't see Song surviving this thing.

I just feel so betrayed and lied to by the whole Song camp. The other forum now run by Song and his shills. I can't understand it. All the people betrayed this year by the Song camp. Not to mention the nasty emails send out by the camp after posted failed treatments. I found out last week I too was a victim of the nasty emails after my failed treatment post. Apparently I was not cured, according to the Song camp, because I am a nut case and to spastic. Thanks Debbie! The week before another patient had the lie, not cured because of a incurable STD. Which was completely made up by the Song camp. I truly hope there is a special place in hell for all of them..
Age: | Onset Age: | Symptoms: | Helped By: | Worsened By:
BrettP
Old Hand
Old Hand

Post by BrettP »

Wow, what a piece of work. Your right about the Chinese businessmen. I had a Chinese friend shed some light for me, pretty much assured me that he is maximizing profitability at every turn. All he's going to do is keep running his scam until it is stopped, then retire wealthy from all his western dollars (hopefully hell be in jail). I'm sure there is a special torture awaiting him. Let's hope first and foremost, that his scam is shut down.
Good to go!
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Post by webslave »

Interesting fact has come to light: the 3rd patient with Hep. C is "maupassant". This is the same guy who, before he went to Song, took the time and trouble to send me an extremely abusive email about our forum's joining fee, condemning me as a charlatan, swindler, cheat and various other things I've forgotten. He preferred to spend $$plenty in China. He is the only person who has ever sent me an email like that, and now look where he is.

:shock:
rider fan
Veteran
Veteran

Post by rider fan »

I haven't visited this site for a few weeks, and I'm reading this completely gobsmacked. I posted at the other site for a short while, but I was banned for encouraging people to think critically and to not run to a foreign country with who knows what kind of medical standards. Hopefully I helped to convince someone not to go before I got kicked off.

During my time at the site I did not have good thoughts about Cooper and the others there who suppressed open discussion. However, I feel totally sick for him and the two other fellows right now. Cooper I'm so sorry that this has happened to you. I'm just in shock that this worst case scenario has come true. I'm not a religious man but I will pray for them tonight. I hope that they can find the strength to use the processes that Mark outlined earlier to nail these con-artists to the wall.
Age: 32 | Symptoms: Twingy pain/muscle spasms in groin area (gone), tingling sensation at tip of penis (has resolved as of now), urinary frequency (resolved as of now), thicker/decreased amount of semen (resolved as of now). Makes better: Stretching, Relaxing pelvic muscles, moment to moment relaxation, not sitting with legs crossed, Elavil, quercetin. Makes worse: Sitting, stress, more than one orgasm/day, constipation, manual labour
scotsman
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post by scotsman »

Ah - that will explain why maupassant also disappeared from the other forum. He posted masses over there about his actual visit (promoting his experience over there and Song's treatment) but disappeared after he came back from China. That was around Xmas time.

Sorry to read that he's the third confirmed case.

Richard.
Not medical advice: Read my progress to date : Read about my W-A clinic visit

Age: 54 CPPS: 20 Yrs Recovery Status: 95% Symptoms: Pain around perineum Makes Worse: Tension, sitting Makes Better: Stretching, triggerpoint therapy, relaxation
superuse
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran

Post by superuse »

Jeesh. All the fuss about the $$ first. Sounds like experiences I've heard buddies in the service talk about while in "establishments" in the Philippines. I never knew what to believe, even from folks posting here. Some would talk about dropping 15k in a month and after their daily injections (painful?) making a running vacation out of it. I'd have a hard time keeping it together with the same treatments in Arizona. (in my home country) They seem like an awful hardy bunch to be resorting to such treatments. I guess for folks from Australasia its not such a big deal, but still.
Age:43 | Onset Age:36 | Symptoms: First urinary and backside, golf ball feeling, now ok (no heavy exercise) . Major onset seemed to be with heavy coughing spell , felt "tearing" or nerve pain in rectum/prostate. | Helped By:Hot showers,sleep.Worsened By: Type A obsessiveness ... Stressing, what-if thinking, weights.
Not a doctor. -

The usual... anxiety prone programmer (my case), accountant, lawyer or self employed sitting 50 hrs/week combined with compulsively exercising on a bike,weights or running to compensate for stress. Also aka "graduate student syndrome" New email sigma556@hotmail
carld
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post by carld »

Truly shocking.... :62_58_40:
I am not a medical doctor. Please fill out your signature (click here) ☼ ☼ My Starter List for new members
I encourage anxiety prone UCPPS people to consider L-Theanine
Age, 44 onset age 37 Feb 2006 Freq. need to urinate. Sensation of having to urinate soon after going. Perineum discomfort/burning/tightness, pubic area discomfort @ times,poor urine stream, post urine dripping/spray. All symptoms have improved with my protocol. At the worst I give it a 1 to 2 on irritation and discomfort and frequency. Helps: Elavil 5mg for anxiety and mast cell protection, (will only take it as needed) self internal PT as needed, stretching, walking, stairmaster cardio workout and light weights, reducing stress, moment to moment relaxation, deep breathing relaxation and using a Theracane. Makes worse: sitting for long periods, stress, over focusing on it. Currently 95%-98% recovered. Stay positive, relaxed and control your anxiety.
garyholc
Old Hand
Old Hand

Post by garyholc »

Just a thought but if I were a past patient of Dr Songs (is he a Dr by the way???) I would also be getting a HIV test done, I believe (correct me if I am wrong) that one third of Hep C infections also occur with HIV infection. And if needles are being repeatedly used here then god knows, anything could be transferred....
Age: 33 | Onset Age: 32 Initial Symptoms: Frequent urination Current Symptoms: The odd feeling of frequency but not much else Helped By: Not thinking about it, hot bath, red wine, light exercise, Bowen technique seems to help, getting on with my life Worsened By: catastrophic thinking, worrying things will get worse, feeling depressed, reading websites too often! Work! Sitting in work all day isn't good!! Current Progress : Since 1st Sept 08, no pain!!! :)
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Post by webslave »

superuse
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran

Post by superuse »

Jesus, I can understand kind of how expensive equipment like flex sig. stuff can be more complicated to sterilize but I think even I could handle the injection, recap, insert syringe in red biowaste container cycle. (perhaps not without sticking myself or injecting it wrong but that would not be a transmission issue)

I have many customers who are diabetics and I seem to see them sometimes with syringes by the bagful. They may be shorter needles but certainly one cannot be saving that much reusing them, even in a veterinarian (western world) practice.
Age:43 | Onset Age:36 | Symptoms: First urinary and backside, golf ball feeling, now ok (no heavy exercise) . Major onset seemed to be with heavy coughing spell , felt "tearing" or nerve pain in rectum/prostate. | Helped By:Hot showers,sleep.Worsened By: Type A obsessiveness ... Stressing, what-if thinking, weights.
Not a doctor. -

The usual... anxiety prone programmer (my case), accountant, lawyer or self employed sitting 50 hrs/week combined with compulsively exercising on a bike,weights or running to compensate for stress. Also aka "graduate student syndrome" New email sigma556@hotmail