webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Super-cheap Prelief Alternative!

Post by webslave »

Super-cheap Prelief Alternative!
prelief.jpg
prelief.jpg (29.47 KiB) Viewed 3223 times
The active ingredient in Prelief (Calcium Glycerophosphate) is able to considerably lessen discomfort to the pelvis caused by things like caffeine and acid foods. Less irritation means less stimulus for the muscles to spasm, i.e. less noxious feedback to the pelvic nerves. A lot of people find this chemical, which is a harmless food grade chemical, provides welcome relief from bladder pain. More on how Prelief works

But why buy Prelief when you can buy the active ingredient a fraction of the cost of Prelief? A discount of 80% or more is possible

Really incredibly low prices are available on Alibaba

First, buy and try Prelief to see if it helps you. Many people find it amazingly helpful, especially with bladder-based symptoms.

Then, search for a supplier of the active ingredient, calcium glycerophosphate. You'll find plenty of chemical companies selling it, and many will deal directly with you (some won't). Order at least 500g to get the better prices.
Calcium-Glycerophosphate.jpg
Calcium-Glycerophosphate.jpg (25.14 KiB) Viewed 3216 times

How to use calcium glycerophosphate:

Take a tiny amount with meals (about 250mg). You need to get yourself a set of mini or herb measuring spoons ($2-3 on eBay):
s-l500.jpg
s-l500.jpg (14.75 KiB) Viewed 3224 times
Tad = 1/4 teaspoon.
Dash = 1/8 teaspoon.
Smidgen = 1/32 teaspoon (180mg powder)
Pinch = 1/16 teaspoon (360mg powder)
Drop = 1/64 teaspoon

Use a level smidgen or pinch.

To me, it's a no-brainer! Pay a little more upfront for a larger amount of generic Calcium Glycerophosphate, and from then on have infinitely cheaper access to thousands of doses of the the pain relief you used to get from Prelief.
Last edited by webslave on Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:39 pm, edited 15 times in total.
HAS THIS SITE HELPED YOU?
Say Thanks! by making a small donation
PayPal link at end of page ↓
Please fill out your signature, click here for how to do it
MastCells
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Re: Super-cheap Prelief Alternative!

Post by MastCells »

Sounds like a good deal!
This is not medical advice. Please consult your physician.
londoner
Veteran
Veteran

Post by londoner »

Prelief has always seemed to me a shockingly expensive product for what appears to be a fairly simple drug.
Age: 44 | Onset Age:41 | Symptoms: abdominal pain and discomfort, urinary frequency, low libido | Helped By: quercetin, diazepam, neurontin, Elavil | Worsened By: sex, alcohol, caffeine
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Post by webslave »

I've updated the first post in this thread with some new information. I highly recommend this chemical. It helps me with acid foods that affect my stomach, and many people (including my wife, who does not have IC) find that it stops bladder irritation from acidic food.

IF YOU HAVE VOIDING SYMPTOMS OF ANY SORT, YOU SHOULD TRY THIS!
jeffbranit

Post by jeffbranit »

Your general information on Prelief was great but that link to Alibaba ??? I have tried to contact a company on that site, but someone like me who has no experience buying something like this in this manner could use a little guidance from you on how to do this.
Age: | Onset Age: | Symptoms: | Helped By: | Worsened By:
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Post by webslave »

They'll get back to you and then you ask for 1kg at about $15, will last forever.

But there is a warning about all inorganic phosphate containing foods and supplements:
https://medicalxpress.com/news/2019-01- ... foods.html
A new study suggests that high levels of inorganic phosphate—a preservative widely used in certain sodas, packaged meats and other processed foods—may be a reason why the U.S. population isn't as physically active as it used to be. Researchers from UT Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas looked at the effect of phosphate on both mice and humans and found each had similar associations with reduced activity level and increased sedentary time.