feeling good

How men are beating this
latte
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran

feeling good

Post by latte »

Worst pain started in August 2001. Went the usual route to five uros, world experts in fact. Did the SP last fall and continued with 30 PT sessions and doing Dr. Wise's tapes. Felt about 50% better after about five months of the SP. Now feel pretty good and some days don't think about it at all. Don't take my cushion to every event anymore. Actually feel great. Stopped the SP about two months ago with no seemingly ill effects. Still take hot bathes on occassion with streching. I know chronic prostatitis / chronic pelvic pain syndrome can reoccur but I feel pretty confident that I am over the worst. Actually feel better than before all this happened, at least today. Still taking Elmiron and Flomax. Tried to get off Flomax but pelvis definitely felt constricted. Tried to get off Elmiron(low dose) but my uro won't let me. I think the drugs did help somewhat. I was as desperate as any on the forum for a couple years but it got better. Hooray!
Age: | Onset Age: | Symptoms: | Helped By: | Worsened By: | Other comments:
scotsman
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post by scotsman »

Great news :-D

Richard.
Not medical advice: Read my progress to date : Read about my W-A clinic visit

Age: 54 CPPS: 20 Yrs Recovery Status: 95% Symptoms: Pain around perineum Makes Worse: Tension, sitting Makes Better: Stretching, triggerpoint therapy, relaxation