PT and Urology Resources in Maryland

Scammer alerts, reviews!
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

PT and Urology Resources in Maryland

Post by webslave »

Received today:
I would like to bring a few issues to your attention after reviewing the excellent web site.

I would like to suggest including Dr. Ragi Doggweiler in your list of urologists who know what to do. I have attached a recent article for your review. Her contact information is on the article. Also Dr. Jarrell in Canada (see his article).

Both physicians are trained through our continuing education program the Janet G. Travell, MD Seminar Series, which includes a course on low back and pelvic pain. On your site, you mention Ricky Weissmann in Switzerland. Ricky has also studied with our program and we have taught several courses together with the Swiss group and share our course materials

Our clinic includes a pelvic pain/continence program as well, which you may want to include as well. Ms. Jackie Hutchison, PT is a physical therapist who has spent the last few years exclusively working with women and men with pelvic pain. Ms. Michelle Hunter is a nurse practitioner with extensive internal medicine and OB/GYN experience. Our clinic is directly linked to both Janet Travell and David Simons, the originators of the myofascial trigger point approaches to pelvic pain. Dr. Robert Gerwin is the medical director of the clinic. He worked very closely with Dr. Travell here in Bethesda, MD. Both Dr. Gerwin and I continue to work closely with Dr. Simons. In fact, I co-author a myofascial pain literature review column with him in the Journal of Musculoskeletal Pain. I have attached a recent article as well for your review, that actually includes a review of chronic pelvic pain.

Continue your excellent web site. I hope you will consider adding Drs. Doggweiler, Jarrell and our clinic (see below for details) to your list of resources.

Thanks,
Jan Dommerholt
Jan Dommerholt, PT, MPS, FAAPM
Director of Rehabilitation Services
Pain & Rehabilitation Medicine
Janet G. Travell, MD Seminar Series
7830 Old Georgetown Road, Suite C-15
Bethesda, MD 20814-2432, USA

+301.656.0220 (voice)
+301.654.0333 (fax)

http://www.painpoints.com
Last edited by webslave on Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
HAS THIS SITE HELPED YOU?
Say Thanks! by making a small donation
PayPal link at end of page ↓
Please fill out your signature, click here for how to do it
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Post by webslave »

I am working to make the interesting articles attached to the email I received available to forum members. Thanks for the donations, folks, because this sort of work is impossible without them.
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Post by webslave »

As if by magic :wink: , I find them available here:
http://www.ucpps.men/1/

Look at the two top links.
MS

Re: PT and Urology Resources in Maryland

Post by MS »

webslave wrote: Our clinic includes a pelvic pain/continence program as well, which you may want to include as well. Ms. Jackie Hutchison, PT is a physical therapist who has spent the last few years exclusively working with women and men with pelvic pain. Ms. Michelle Hunter is a nurse practitioner with extensive internal medicine and OB/GYN experience. Our clinic is directly linked to both Janet Travell and David Simons, the originators of the myofascial trigger point approaches to pelvic pain. Dr. Robert Gerwin is the medical director of the clinic. He worked very closely with Dr. Travell here in Bethesda, MD. Both Dr. Gerwin and I continue to work closely with Dr. Simons...

...Thanks,
Jan Dommerholt
Jan Dommerholt, PT, MPS, FAAPM
Director of Rehabilitation Services
Pain & Rehabilitation Medicine
Janet G. Travell, MD Seminar Series
7830 Old Georgetown Road, Suite C-15
Bethesda, MD 20814-2432, USA

+301.656.0220 (voice)
+301.654.0333 (fax)

http://www.painpoints.com
I highly recommend Pain and Rehab for anyone in the DC area.