Danggui Beimu Kushen Wan (DBKW)

Latest research and happenings
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Danggui Beimu Kushen Wan (DBKW)

Post by webslave »

Chinese herbal medicine that seems to have support in the literature.

Anyone interested in trying it should try to source it from reputable dealers.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6257895/

There are a total 16 herbs used in basic prescriptions in the included studies and eight herbs were utilized more than once, including Angelicae Sinensis Radix (Dang gui; six times), Fritillariae Thunbergii Bulbus (Zhe bei mu; six times), Sophorae Flavescentis Radix (Ku shen; six times), Talcum (Hua shi; five times), Vaccariae Semen (Wang bu liu xing; twice), Phellodendri Chinensis Cortex (Huang bai; twice), Tara xaci Herba (Pu gong ying; twice), and Cyathulae Radix (Chuan niu xi; twice). These herbs are from heat-clearing, blood-invigorating and blood stasis-removing, and tonifying categories. Due to the significant variety of herbs used in the included studies, it is infeasible to assess the effects of the basic formula (i. e., DBKW) across different studies. It is recommended that future research considers using the formula with original ingredients to ensure the possibility of data synthesis
I'm personally pretty sceptical about Chinese herbal medicines, but nevertheless I publish this here to allow you to make up your own mind and experiment if you so desire.
HAS THIS SITE HELPED YOU?
Say Thanks! by making a small donation
PayPal link at end of page ↓
Please fill out your signature, click here for how to do it