Almost pain free

How men are beating this
tractor316

Almost pain free

Post by tractor316 »

Thanks to the protocol on this web site I am so close to being pain free it is unbeleivable . I thought I would never be able to say that again .The three biggest things that have worked for me is quercetin , reduced my stress and skilled relaxation . Skilled relaxation after running or working out or a day of stress really helps . I still have a little soreness and split stream if I sit too much . But pain is almost gone . no more pain on ejaculation , Woo Hoo ! Tommorrow I go on a long drive . That will be a test to see how the sitting does . Thanks again too the people running this web site . My life has greatly improved .
Paso
Old Hand
Old Hand

Post by Paso »

Tractor,

You said earlier you were treated for yeast. What symptoms do you have when you have a yeast infection? How did you treat it?

/Paso
Age:34 | Onset Age:29 | Symptoms: Suprapubic burning on and off, frequency on and off, Dribbling, | Helped By: PT for sure has helped me, stretching, Baking Soda, drinking lots of water, Omega 3 | Worsened By: Concentrated urine, Coffee, Stress...
tractor316

Post by tractor316 »

Paso , on my journeys with this cp the one uro I did see told me I had a yeast infection of the butt . I had been treating this for many years with hemoroid cremes because that is what a Doc had diagnosed . My butt would bleed badly after extended drinking and or sitting . Hemoroid cremes did not help . I ended up getting scoped because of the bleeding but nothing was found . Uro gave me caneston and that helped but did not totally clear it . My doc mixed up two different cremes together and it has cured my sore raw butt . Do not belive this is where my CP problems came from . I think it was overuse of anti biotics . The name of the creme is betamethasone.1%nilstat . Have been free of any bleeding for about 6 months and I no longer use the creme . Long story I hope it helps .
MastCells
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Re: Almost pain free

Post by MastCells »

tractor316 wrote:Thanks to the protocol on this web site I am so close to being pain free it is unbeleivable
Randy, I'm really happy that you are feeling much better! :-D Take care.
This is not medical advice. Please consult your physician.
tractor316

Post by tractor316 »

Thanks Mastcells the holiday and relaxing was great . I learned a valuable lesson with CP , do not get over confident and abuse your self . I did everything wrong for CP that I could do and am suffering a bit from it . Not a lot but it still lets me know it has not gone away . I'm back on the program now and hope I can recuperate a lot faster now I have more knowledge of this condition .