Tp in NC?

Scammer alerts, reviews!
ianiscool24

Tp in NC?

Post by ianiscool24 »

Hi i have been suffering with Urinary Frequency and was wondering if anyone knows of a Tp familiar with the Stanford/Wise-Anderson Protocol near the Raleigh/Durham Area?
iamnotiam

Re: Tp in NC?

Post by iamnotiam »

i'm looking as well...
Born 1980, Feb 2006 my mother died followed by another very traumatic discovery, I had a sneezing fit, a week later I had a sexual encounter in which I pressed hard on my perineum to stop ejaculation. The next day I began to experience pain and burning in urination. I then tested positive for chlamydia; it took antibiotics and eventually had to take homoeopathic medicine to make it disappear. Tested negative several times since, but the pain hasn't subsided. Soon, my semen changed from milky white and smooth to half white smooth/half clearish yellow clumpy & gelatinous. Tested negative to pudendal nerve entrapment. Gluten free helps some. Broccoli diet no help, Chinese med increased libido but didn't help urine burning. Alcohol and stress affect strongly. Trigger point mass helps, in and out, but never attended Wise's clinic. Yoga and exercise help. Good sperm but high WBC & basic. CURRENTLY: varying intensity depending on stress and sitting: urinary burning and frequency, spasms in perineum, ibs-constipation, much less control of ejaculation, much less ecstasy in orgasms and life in general, sperm still yellowish. Current pain level compared to previous '100%' pain:70%
robertpagen
Old Hand
Old Hand

Duke University Raliegh North Carolina

Post by robertpagen »

Age: 43 | Onset Age: 17 | Symptoms: previously: constant urgency, premature ejaculation, burning at tip of penis, pelvic ache current: semi annual flares. | Helped By: PT, yoga, stretch, keeping warm(long johns) boxer briefs, regular sleep routine | Worsened By: cystoscopy, antibiotics (fluoroquinolones) alcohol, coffee, stress, masturbation, cold