My Update

How men are beating this
Tod

My Update

Post by Tod »

It's been a while since I posted and I like the new look of things. I've been checking in and out. My prostatitis symptoms seem to be under control for the time being :smile: and I'm very happy about it. I'm doing nothing special, although at times I do feel a slight pain in the prostate area and groin region. The prostate pain usually occurs after ejaculation, it is some what mild and doesn't last more than a few hours. The groin pain occurs after I lift weights, specifically legs. I'm learning to moderate my activity to keep the pain away. Sometimes a life style change will help your symptoms, as will a positive attitude. I'm not sure if I will have another major flare up, I'm just enjoying my new found freedom. I'm also more aware of what causes any type of prostate related pain. Good luck to all and even though my pain is managed, I will still be here checking in.
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Post by webslave »

A lot of guys report this (pain with leg-bending or squating exercises). I once got a short, mild flare from going up and down a ladder all week. More nerve-related pain evidence, probably.
HAS THIS SITE HELPED YOU?
Say Thanks! by making a small donation
PayPal link at end of page ↓
Please fill out your signature, click here for how to do it