I am free from this stressful problem....

How men are beating this
brycie

I am free from this stressful problem....

Post by brycie »

:lol:

This condition caused me much stress about a year ago and it have been 1 year since I had problems, stay positive do not believe always what you hear, you have to believe in yourself and be positive, it is hard if you are suffering, this problem is bad and I have beaten it!

I just stopped worrying so much and I simply fogot I even had a problem, and not listening to the doctors on here helped me too - they only depressed me more, trust me, if you need someone to talk to let me know...hope all are well - I would be happy to cheer you up!

Take care....

Bryce
Windsor2k

tell us more

Post by Windsor2k »

Bryce- I'm glad you're doing better... can you tell us some more info? what were your symptoms? for how long did you have them? what did you do to beat it? How old are you/ how old were you when you started to have symptoms?

Will
brycie

How I am....

Post by brycie »

Thanks Will

Well a year ago I caused some minor trauma to my prostate and that caused some symptoms similar to CPPS, but I was NEVER diagnosed with prostatitis....the best advice I can give is to keep busy and don't get pre-occupied with this problem....you have to foget about it and it will go away - I was spending 24/7 thinking about it and causing my symtpoms...the MIND is very powerful and you can actually cause problems when nothing exists...

I am doing great at the age of 30, I have a new house, new baby and a great wife! Sleep all night long, drink alcohol, spicy foods etc....it is great!!!

Enjoy life and your symptoms may improve.....
Windsor2k

Post by Windsor2k »

i like hearing success stories... and I do agree with you about mind over matter, I really do... what were your symptoms though? pain? urinary? sexual? systemic?

Will
brycie

WEll////

Post by brycie »

[my symptoms were some low back pain.mild/ somewhat frequent urination, no burn but after bowel movements I would feel a pain there, mostly I had perineal discomfort......but now I am fine I can sit anywhere, drink alcohol/spicy foods....etc
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Post by webslave »

Doesn't sound like typical CPPS, but glad that you're feeling better. :smile:
HAS THIS SITE HELPED YOU?
Say Thanks! by making a small donation
PayPal link at end of page ↓
Please fill out your signature, click here for how to do it
brycie

Post by brycie »

thanks I hope to for a long time..so I can enjoy my daughter - I was worried I screwed up my chance of having kids, but GOd has blessed me with a beautiful daughter, a loving wife, a new house, and a new car!