Could anyone suggest a PT on Long Island

Scammer alerts, reviews!
Dylan_36
Beginner
Beginner

Could anyone suggest a PT on Long Island

Post by Dylan_36 »

Hello Folks,

I have mainly been doing self treatment and while I have improved in regards to my pain, I have not gotten better with my urgency. My hope is that a skilled PT can help Identify what muscles or trigger points are causing my urgency. I am having a hard time finding a PT on Long Island who is knowledgable about UCPPS. I would really rather not go into New York City, because frankly I despise NYC, so if anyone could suggest a competent PT in either Suffolk or Nassau county I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Age: 23 | Onset Age: 23 - | Symptoms: Ever present urge to urinate, Pain in the pubic region that feels like a literal headache in the pelvis, pain in the perineum, Sciatic like nerve pain in my penis and teste's| Helped By: STRESS REDUCTION. Wise Anderson Methodology, Stretching, trigger point release, 15 min sessions of Stationary exercise bike set to low resistance. Palmitoyletholamide (PEA) as suggested by Webslave| Worsened By: Sitting, Sadness, Rage, Anxiety, too much sex, not enough sex.| Other comments: I am the poster child for someone who gets CPPS, History of anxiety, OCD and catastrophic thinking, as well as working a high stress sedentary office job. Listen to Webslave, Listen to Dr. Wise, they know how to cure this, don't argue with them just do what they say and you'll feel better.
webslave
Maintenance
Maintenance

Re: Could anyone suggest a PT on Long Island

Post by webslave »

You could try this one
https://www.pelvicrehabilitation.com/lo ... ng-island/

Best in the area is Marilyn Freedman though.
http://www.pelvicology.com/contact-us/
HAS THIS SITE HELPED YOU?
Say Thanks! by making a small donation
PayPal link at end of page ↓
Please fill out your signature, click here for how to do it
Dylan_36
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Could anyone suggest a PT on Long Island

Post by Dylan_36 »

Thank you Webslave!
Age: 23 | Onset Age: 23 - | Symptoms: Ever present urge to urinate, Pain in the pubic region that feels like a literal headache in the pelvis, pain in the perineum, Sciatic like nerve pain in my penis and teste's| Helped By: STRESS REDUCTION. Wise Anderson Methodology, Stretching, trigger point release, 15 min sessions of Stationary exercise bike set to low resistance. Palmitoyletholamide (PEA) as suggested by Webslave| Worsened By: Sitting, Sadness, Rage, Anxiety, too much sex, not enough sex.| Other comments: I am the poster child for someone who gets CPPS, History of anxiety, OCD and catastrophic thinking, as well as working a high stress sedentary office job. Listen to Webslave, Listen to Dr. Wise, they know how to cure this, don't argue with them just do what they say and you'll feel better.